Strategic leadership communication.
High performing workplace.
Concepts that are easy to say. Hard to understand. Harder still to implement.
Our service is to translate those high-level concepts into practical communication tools and training for easy and effective implementation.
Our training tools include:
1. Leadership Communications Compass. An easy-to-use tool that points leaders in the right direction for building a high performing workplace by determining the 'true north' of their communications.
2. Strategic Communication Roadmap. A seven-step communicaton methodology to drive improved business performance by closing the gap between where the organisation is and where you want it to be.
3. Tactics in a Box: 101 ways to communicate with employees. A 248-page how-to manual comprising a comprehensive collection of communication tactics and techniques to achieve defined organisational outcomes. Winner of a silver medal in the 2010 American Independent Publisher Book Awards.
4. Organisational DNA. A single-page A4 tool that makes it easy for leaders to focus employees on the right priorities and provide a line of sight between what employees are being asked to do and the overarching purpose of the organisation.
5. IC Cue Card. A handy A5 reference guide comprising 10 powerful number sets for internal communicators wishing to demonstrate the business value of their IC initiatives.
6. IC Development Program. A seven-step coaching plan for internal communication practitioners wishing to boost their confidence in strategic planning, stakeholder engagement and getting a seat at the management table.
Contact Lorri for more information about any of the above.